Our company involves experts aimed to development and professional growth. We value personal qualities of individuals, sociability and teamwork skills. Quorum potential employee must graduate from one of the leading universities in Russia, be a whale at legislation of the Russian Federation, have a great experience in courtroom representation and be able to solve problems within a short period.
Final year student or alumnus of leading Russian law schools who are motivated to learn, to develop and to execute large amount of complicated legal work can undertake an internship in our company.
Vacancies of Quorum:
- Represent the company’s clients and partners in Arbitrazh Courts and courts of general jurisdiction at all stages of judicial proceedings;
- Prepare claims, statements of claim, statements of defense, complaints and other statements of case;
- Prepare legal opinions regarding enforcement of the laws in force;
- Legal support of bankruptcy proceedings (both on the part of the debtor and the creditor); (as the debtor or by the creditor);
- Challenge transactions under the bankruptcy proceedings of lending institutions;
- Legal analysis of business projects.
- Higher legal education;
- Comprehensive and all-round legal knowledge in the field of civil law and proceedings;
- Professional experience in the collection of outstanding debts and foreclosure of secured property;
- Experience in the concurrent conduction of a large number of proceedings, including inter-related;
- Experience in drafting legal opinions, claims, statements of case (claims, statements of claim, complaints, statements of defense, requests, etc.);
- Preference will be given to candidates with successful experience in arbitration cases, support of bankruptcy proceedings and challenging of debtor’s transactions under the bankruptcy proceedings, knowledge of specific legislation in banking activities and equity market;
- Ability to perform assigned tasks fast-track;
For participation in the applicant process, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com referencing the position for which you are applying.